This variety of RFID Tags is well proven design for a broad range of world wide applications, very robust general purpose and low cost RFID tags.
Best applied in high dielectric environments for ultimate robustness and perfect results.
These RFID Tags are best applied to track assets and items such as office furniture, pallets, cases, baggage, apparel tags, bags and boxed items.
– Short (SH) ALN-9662 2.756” x 0.669” / 94.8mm x 8.1mm
– Squiglette (ST) ALN-9630 2.756” x 0.37” / 70mm x 9.5mm
– SquiggleTM (SQ) ALN-9640 3.732” x 0.319” / 94.8mm x 8.1mm
– Squig (SG) ALN-9610 1.752” x 0.409” / 44.5mm x 10.4mm
These RFID Tags are designed for high read and write performance when applied thin high-dielectric materials, especially these dielectrics contain challenging materials like metal and water based fluids.
They are most commonly used on high density plastic totes, windshields, batteries, fluid filled objects, plastic containers, metal filled objects and uncomplex electronic devices.
– G Tag (G) ALN-9654 3.66” x 0.748” / 93mm x 19mm
– BAT (BAT) ALN-9770 3.25” x 1.25” / 82.5mm x 32mm
– Wonder Dog ALN-9768 3.51” x 1.03” / 86mm x 23mm